The Babbitts

Friday, March 24, 2006

Nora's Baptism

Nora was recently baptized at our church, and we were so excited to have our family and friends join us for this special occasion. Of course, it would have been nice to get some more pictures of her in her Christening gown, but she just couldn't stand being all dressed up any longer. Despite doing fabulously before and during the baptism, she pitched a fit about five minutes after. Of course, we were sitting at the front of the church and had to walk all the way to the back to get out. And as soon as the dress came off and she got to wear play clothes, everything was just fine again... I guess we will have to all re-dress up in the same outfits and stage a few shots for the scrapbook!

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

How cute! I love your new haircut! I do want to come down to FL soon. I will email you to figure out a time!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Callie - I second Brooke's comment - I like your haircut, it's totally cute. Very fun but still sophisticated.

Go GATORS! I am so excited about watching the Final Four this weekend. It must be even more exciting to be in Gainesville.

My lenten resolve is still holding up. I have had 1 (and only 1) beer since Lent started and that was on St. Patty's Day. I figure if the Catholics can eat meat on Friday I can have a Guiness. Other than that I'm still holding strong. 3 more weeks to go!!

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Callie and Nora and Greg! What a great living photo album and diary all rolled into one. So glad to connect with Brooke and Amanda thru this site. Now you know why I still exchange photos and Christmas thoughts with my two college freshman year buddies-40 years later! p.s. Amanda-next year try chocolate or something reasonable....
The baptism was fun, especially finding our seats, and keeping our seats. Thanks for creating this adventure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home