The Babbitts

Friday, June 09, 2006

Nora loves banana

Well, we haven't posted in a while, but things are going well. Nora is getting older, 6 months on June 7, and bigger, over 18 pounds now!! She is sitting up (with a little help and some by herself), rolling all over the place, and scooching around on her stomach. She is also trying out some new tastes in foods. We waited until she was almost 6 months to introduce solids, and the first try was banana, which she seems to enjoy...

Here comes some yummy mushed banana....











Hey, gimme that, I want to feed myself...











Nothing like banana smooshed all over my face...











It's all gone? Nooooooo! I want more...











Fresh baby! Banana all gone :)







Hope everyone is doing well, keep in touch, only 2 more months here before the big move to Arizona!!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

I love her chubby little Michelin Man wrists! So you are going to Tempe, right? I re-iterate how MUCH you will love Trader Joe's. It has been a lifesaver for me up here in the dirth-of-decent-clean-grocery-stores. Arizona has awesome Publix-replacements, though, so maybe you will not suffer in your move as I did with mine. TEMPE! Now, Alex and I can see cool people when we venture out West again. I hope your move goes well, and try to forgive my obsession with the supermarket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home