The Babbitts

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trip to Bonn

I loved almost everything about my trip to Bonn recently... the great weather, running and biking along the Rhine, the public transportation, the beer... the only thing that would have made it better was not being away from Nora for so long! I didn't do too well at the picture taking, but here are a few views...



The first day I was in Ramersdorf (the town outside Bonn where I stayed), there was some sort of May Fest going on, complete with a small town beauty pageant... Just like Perry!

Kolsch!


The Rhine


The UN Campus where I was working


The nice bike and running paths along the Rhine



The house where Beetoven was born

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

I am jealous, and your picture-taking was fine! I'd bet the beauty pageant involved less hairspray than it would have in Florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home