The Babbitts

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hard to believe...

Greg and I ran a half marathon! I figured I needed something to get me in shape from the baby (okay, yes I know I had her a year ago...) So we ran the PF Changs Rock N Roll Arizona Half. It was awesome and fun, I had a blast running w/ Greg, and we finished in 2:22 (yes, I ran the whole way!) The weekend was even better because mom was in town to spoil Nora rotten, and we had a great time shopping, playing, and hiking! Here are some pics:

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations! That is amazing to me. I can't even imagine running a 5K, much less a half marathon.

PS. I'm so glad you're back blogging again.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Enhorabuena!!!! You look fantastic! Yeah...about getting in shape? No talk of rope in a hanged man's house. Wait- this blog is YOUR house, figuratively, I suppose. I look like ten miles of bad road. You give me somthing to shoot for, my dear cousin. I am glad your Mom made it out to see Miss Nora. Nora is so cute! If she were cuter there'd have to be two of her!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Another marathon-running Babbitt. I'll settle for being the marathon-shopping sister-in-law instead. Hope all is well. Keep the pics of Miss Nora coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home